The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) is likely to announce the results of the UP Board class X and class XII exams on 29 April, the official website upresults.nic.in has announced.
The website has announced that the UP Board Intermediate (Class XII) Examination 2018 results will be announced at 12.30 pm, while the UP Board High School (Class X) Examination 2018 will be announced at 01.30 pm on Sunday. The class X exams were held between 6 February and 22 February and class 12 exams were held from 6 February till 14 March.
- A total of 66,37,018 students were registered to appear in 2018’s Uttar Pradesh board exam. These include 36,55,691 appearing for class X exams and 29,81,327 students for class XII exams.
- This year a record number of students skipped the two board examinations following implementation of strict measures to prevent cheating in exams. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said, “When we said let’s conduct a cheating-free exam (then) 10 lakhs students dropped out. This is the figure until now. I don’t know what will happen in future.”
- “On the first day of examinations, over 1,80,826 students did not appear. It included over 53,100 high school and over 1.27 lakh, intermediate students,” Deputy Director Education Vikas Srivastava said.
- In 2017, the overall pass percentage for Class X was recorded at 81.18 percent and in Class XII, 82.62 percent students were declared successful. Over 60.61 lakh candidates ,34.04 lakh for Class X and 26.56 lakh for Class XII were registered for the high school and intermediate exams in 2017.
- According to Hindustan Times, Uttar Pradesh Deputy Chief Minister Dinesh Sharma has ordered the board to display answersheets of top 15 students on the official website of UP board to ensure transparency in the evaluation process
Here is how you can check your results on 29 April:
– Visit the official UPMSP website: upresults.nic.in
– Click on the result link of your respective board (X or XII)
– Enter the roll number and date of birth and press submit
– Take a printout of the result for future reference